Direct Diagnostic Alliance (DDA), founded in 2010, is a sub-specialist teleradiology practice comprising more than 70+ radiologists and support staff working in close partnership with over 40 hospitals.
DDA’s mission is to provide its customers with tailored teleradiology solutions. The primary objective of our highly trained physicians and staff is to enable our clients to provide optimal patient care and diagnostic services by placing quality and value first.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Delivery Management Coordinator based in Barcelona who can integrate quickly into our small team and grow together with the company.
The Role – Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Day-to-day planning of the radiologist’s workload per their availability, specialty and preference.
- Make sure that we keep up with quality standards and commitments. Follow delivery dates to customer.
- Handle incoming requests from hospital radiology departments and (re-)prioritize workload amongst the team of radiologists, make sound judgements based on competing priorities.
- Handle cases with needs to be followed or sent back.
- Follow discussion and prioritization cases to secure delivery in time to customers.
- Handle missing images requests.
- Resource scheduling & calendar management of the team of radiologists.
- Keep up-to-date with the needs of our customers through building and maintaining trusted relationships with our contacts in the different radiology departments.
- Handle access for the radiologists.
- Evaluate the risks with the aim to secure work in Service Desk.
- Keep management informed and alert when needed.
- Support office administration.
- Take care of travel administration and booking of hotels.
As our organization constantly grows and develops, you will be offered to take on more responsibilities and project as we grow.
You – Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant education.
- 1-3 Years working experience from relevant area.
- Social, communicative, pro-active and diplomatic.
- Be detailed oriented as well as having an overview.
- Ability to adapt to a multi-disciplined, international, virtual team environment.
- Flexible, free and responsible (No nine-to-five mentality!).
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment is a plus.
- Experience in the healthcare sector is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish language. Full professional proficiency both written, and verbal required. Spanish is a plus.
- People person in handling challenges remote.
- High level of energy and can handle stress.
Please apply via email: [email protected]