Lextrad is seeking in-house linguistic lead for its office in Barcelona
· Swedish native speaker preferred, or C2 level of the European language certificate framework
· Knowledge of further Scandinavian languages is an advantage
· Formal higher education in translation (recognized degree).
· Minimum B1 level of French
· Scrupulous approach to detailed work and good judgment to evaluate workload and planning
· Willing to learn and accept feedback
· Good technology skills, familiarity with CAT tools is a plus
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Translation and proofreading in the language combinations French-Swedish.
· Coordinate queries and terminology with the team of resources along with the Project Manager.
· Build glossaries and style guides for specific domains and clients
· Check and validate corrections.
· Evaluate the quality level provided by the team of resources.
We look forward having you on board!