Founded in 2010, Direct Diagnostic Alliance (DDA) is sub-specialist teleradiology practice comprising more than 70+ radiologists and support staff working in close partnership with over 40 hospitals. DDA’s mission is to provide its customers with tailored teleradiology solutions. The primary objective of our highly trained physicians and staff is to enable our clients to provide optimal patient care and diagnostic services by placing quality and value first.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and skilled IT support engineer based in Barcelona who can integrate quickly into our small team and grow together with the company.
The Role – Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Give on-site IT support at our office in Barcelona and remote support to our collaborators around the world
- Setup and maintain workstations (Windows)
- Setup and maintain servers in a mixed environment (mostly Windows, some Linux and a couple of Macs)
- Troubleshoot and resolve networking problems (VPN, TCP-IP, WAN, LAN…)
- Manage and administer our main tools: Google Suites, Agfa AHEI, Active Directory, Confluence, JIRA
- Share and develop best practices with team members to enhance quality and efficiency
- Write technical documents on common issues and solutions in order to build the internal knowledge base.
- Help new starters get to grips with new software and hardware via one to one training sessions
You – Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in IT or related discipline
- You are an experienced IT engineer with proven experience working in a dynamic environment
- You are fluent in Swedish & English.
- You are a people person, able to explain complicated technical concepts to non-technical people clearly and patiently.
- You have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- You can manage your time and work with minimal supervision.
It would be great if you also:
- Have experience with healthcare related technologies (DICOM, HL7, MirthConnect, RIS and PACS)
- Speak some Spanish
Please apply via email: [email protected]