Do you have a flair for words and enjoy a fast-paced working environment? Then you might be esoft’s new Copywriter.
You will become part of a growing team of writers who deliver catchy and inspiring property marketing material in Swedish to our Customers in the Swedish Real Estate industry.
Our current workplace is in one of Barcelona’s most beautiful offices – in rustically closed factory buildings that are buzzing with innovation. The environment is international, and besides Swedes and Danes, you also get a handful of Spanish-speaking colleagues.
We expect you to have:
• A flexible mindset, able to cope with high pace, strong focus and dedication to finish the jobs every day.
• You are the steady worker, that always finishes the job up to its expectations. Not above, not below.
• Relevant background, talent with words and perfect spelling
• Flair to write a catchy, live and flawless Swedish
• Understanding and ability to adapt texts to different recipients
• Ability to keep many balls in the air and work under short deadlines
• Good English written and oral skills
• Willing to learn quickly, and have fun while doing it!
• Loyal with values like us.
We offer an interesting job in Spain with competitive salary and terms according to Spanish standards, following local rules as a full-time employee. Possibilities to work as a freelance are being considered, please reach out for further dialog.
Application deadline: As soon as possible, we are hiring in preparation for our high-season.
Applications will be processed on a regular basis, and the opportunity for quick accession is a plus.
Send your CV in English to David Brazell at [email protected] Please attach examples of texts you have written in Swedish.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The esoft group is specialized in making it easier to work as a real-estate agent – worldwide. With focus on
content creation, counting from shooting the pictures, producing the floorplan to writing the property
description, we handle the entire process from order to the digital marketing of the property online. Our
software platform enables the real estate agents to spend more time with their clients, optimizing and making it easier to work as an agent.
Currently 700 employees, revenue of 140 MDKK and a ongoing growth in the esoft group of companies, esoft is since 2007 a public traded company on the Danish stock exchange. Esoft still trends to act as a start-up, despite its 17 years as business leader within its field, seeking for clients – looking to standout and employees looking for an adventure.
Read more about the company at www.esoft.com