Swedish Sales Manager
Due to continued growth within the business, Reactivation Group is seeking a talented Sales Manager to join our team. This role will be crucial for one of our new sales teams where you also will be working closely with our Business partner. We are looking for a strong team motivator, great sales person and coach to lead your team to success.
This role will require you to act as an intermediary between Reactivation Group and our clients to ensure the timely and effective delivery of our products and solutions whilst tasked with the objective of increasing revenue and content sales.
In this position your main responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Lead and motivate a Sales team of young professionals to Top results.
- Present regular reports on KPI’s and adequate follow-up actions.
- Acting as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisory relationship with your assigned customers and their key stakeholders.
- Always be a step ahead and identify what improvements can be done together with active accounts.
- Selling, up-selling and cross-selling Reactivation Group’s services.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Native Swedish mandatory.
- At least 3+ years’ experience as Sales Manager.
- Very good knowledge of Outbound Sales and previous experience from Callcenter.
- Fluent professional English, additional languages considered extremely valuable.
- Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Strong team motivator and coaching skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Strong drive for results.
- Full-time job Monday-Friday.
- A highly competitive Salary + Bonuses & Commission based on your Team Performance.
- A lot of fun in a young and dynamic environment.
- Opportunities to grow inside a revolutionary company.
- Market leading training and development.
- 23 holidays per year.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Generous Budget to be used for team events / team building.
- Location: Barcelona.