Telemedicine Clinic (TMC) is Europe’s leading teleradiology provider. TMC pioneered teleradiology services in Europe when it was founded in 2002 and has since become a vital partner for over one hundred hospital in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, UK, Spain and Germany. This year, our team of over 160 specialized radiologists will report more than a quarter of a million cases and thereby make a significant positive impact in the life of hospital staff and patients.
TMC keeps growing quickly. More and more hospitals all over Europe clearly see the advantages of managing their capacity in a network with TMC. To cope with the increasing size and complexity of our business we are searching for an experienced and talented professional to strengthen our Operations Department.
This is an excellent opportunity for quality-orientated people to participate in a high growth, professional company with good career prospects and a high quality of life in the city of Barcelona.
To expand our team, we’re looking for a MEDICAL TRANSLATOR ENGLISH TO SWEDISH
Your main responsibility as part of the Language Quality Control (LQC) is to translate and proofread the radiological reports from English to Swedish.
- Managing daily translations and proofreadings and prioritizing all urgent patient reports.
- Testing the Swedish level of non-native radiologists and providing them with linguistic feedback.
- Ensuring the highest quality in close collaboration with the LQC team and the radiologists.
- Supporting with additional translations of guidelines, contracts, work instructions, text to the TMC webpage etc.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Experience as a medical English-Swedish translator OR have worked in a medical environment (e.g. as medical secretary, radiographer, nurse or similar position) with interest in and/or experience with translation.
- Native in Swedish, proficient in English.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, accurately and a very good eye for detail.
- Used to work in a team and alone.
- Ability to reorganize workload with short notice, take on new tasks and ad hoc responsibilities/tasks.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
TMC is a challenging and fun workplace with a young, diverse and very international team. Our business language is English. Your office will be located right on the beachfront of Barcelona, on the 21st floor of Torre Mapfre, with spectacular views of the city and the Mediterranean Sea.
TMC is a very friendly, dynamic and non-hierarchical work place. People care for each other and always try to help. We are growing very fast and face new opportunities and challenges every day. This is why we need open and flexible minds who can cope when things become hectic and intense. But we also make sure that we quickly recover our balance so that we not only enjoy our work, but also our families, friends and activities outside of TMC.
Apart from making a living, people at TMC come to work every day, because they want to make a difference in people’s health. In the end, everything we do is focused on diagnosing people’s health issues quickly and correctly. This is what drives us.
We are quite particular about how we do things at TMC and hold up the following five core values:
- Uncompromising quality and care in all medical matters
- Gaining evermore expertise by learning and generously sharing knowledge
- Setting new standards through experimentation and innovation
- Caring and respectful collaboration across departments, borders and cultures
- Go the extra mile and have fun
These values determine our behaviour and guide us in our decision making. To fit in, you need to respect and demonstrate these values in your daily work.
We have attractive benefits like profit sharing bonuses, health insurance, subsidized parking, ticket restaurant etc.
If you had the patience to read up to this point and are still attracted by this opportunity, then please reach out to us by clicking on this link.